Thursday, 19 April 2012

Focus.

I need to do work, I need to do work, I need to do work.

But I don't know what to write, I can't think in the ordered manner required to formulate and answer to this essay question.
I have to go to the orthodontist later, it is near Sainsbury's. I want to go and buy fish fingers, hot chocolate and the 'safe' ready meals. I meant to go to a supermarket the 2nd day I got home. I've now been home 20 days.
I keep seeing people on tumblr saying "If I don't get better I'm going to be dead in a few years". I find it odd. Because anyone could die of starvation sooner than that. I don't know. I don't know if it is me being insensitive to them, them being silly or my lack of respect for danger, that I too could be dead. I don't know, I just find it all very strange.
I sent Claire 2 emails, they were kinda psycho, she said I could email as much as I liked if it was helping and she reads them but it might take awhile for her to reply. Made me feel a lot calmer. Also because she said I wasn't attention seeking or manipulative (which I still kinda think I am because maybe I'm so manipulative she can't see it).

I need to do work, I need to do work, I need to do work.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment, and best of luck with the focus.. and with getting to the grocery. xx

    ReplyDelete