Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Food baby

Since I've been home I've been eating (more). Like breakfast (porridge) and some snacks such as crackers or similar and then a pepper with a tin of tomatoes and prawns for dinner. Plus coffee.
I feel so so so bloated and full but I'm getting hungry really regularly. My stomach is painful and horrible and I just want to stop eating.
Tomorrow I'm going to the dentist then to see Hannah in London (sorted out what we're doing and it is fine :) ) but if I'm home for dinner my mum wants me to eat with them. They're having cassoulet and she said I could just have the beans and vegetables and potatoes but cnjdos;nc;jfidewonjfe tempted to just stay in London til later so I don't have to choose to or choose not to.

2 comments:

  1. Is it going okay with the family and food?

    It sounds like its going okay in terms of eating? I'm glad you're bloody eating a little bit more!

    Have lots of fun with Hannah, take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have failed to comment lately, for which I apologize... but thank you for your comment, and know that I am still reading, as well. xxx

    ReplyDelete