Thursday, 31 May 2012

Energy injection please

I feel so exhausted. Moving my arms and legs feels like weightlifting and even sitting here and I'm only moving my fingers to type and everything aches. I've barely done anything, the last few days have been a mess so I've barely revised and not walked at all excessively. 
I have my German exam at 9am tomorrow, I need to get 45% and I don't have a clue how I'm going to do that. Then it is the 4 day weekend because of the Diamond Jubilee which is annoying because I don't get money on my lunch card and everything shuts and I need to work and my best places for working are cafes. I think quite a few places will be open sunday hours though like 10-4 or similar.
I'm just so tired. I'm not getting work done. I don't know how I'm going to get up in time to get to this exam tomorrow. I just want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment