Friday, 4 May 2012

too everything

I'm too tired. I've calmed down a bit since yesterday but there is still ncjdnbjfbdkjbfiwendcn going on in my head. 
I wrote a note to my GP. But I'm so tired. I need to drop it off. I'm not going to statistics because I don't want to have to walk out early. And if he wants to see me or wants one of the other doctors to see me today then they probably aren't going to be that flexible on appointments and me saying "yep I can come at X pm once I've walked for 2 hours" and I'm so tired and I don't want to have to walk 2 hours to be 'allowed' to see someone. 
And It would be a blooming Bank Holiday weekend wouldn't it?! 
I'm so tired. I have to walk 12.5km today, tomorrow and Sunday but I'm too tired. I'm too fat to be tired. 
I want someone to untangle all of this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment