Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Summer Ball and exam results

The formal/ ball was ok, I mean it was lovely to see everyone dressed up but the whole thing was just photos photos photos. I don't really get it, I mean sure document the occasion but when the occsaion becomes posing for photos it seems a bit pointless!
The warden's wife told me I was her favorite student in hall and deserved an award for putting up with everyone which was lovely (esspecially as she was 100% sober and therefore meant it!).
Also just before we went out my friends gave me my early birthday present of a smoothie maker!
As requested here is a photo, kinda stopped caring about people recognising this now...if you find it interesting you probably either know me already or have a problem yourself so...oh well basically.
Then today I got my results, overall I have 48% at the moment but I haven't got one module back yet so my tutor and I estimate I'll have 54%. Which is 2:2 which is good for first year and more than the 40% I need to pass. My average for psychology modules is 59% so I'm pretty pleased. It is an ok first year mark (doesn't count to overall degree marks) and I did it despite a load of other crappy stuff going on.

9 comments:

  1. you looked so nice! :) and well done on your marks! you did do it, despite everything else going on, so i think you deserve an award for that! or maybe i'll just treat you to a starbucks when i next see you? ;) we need to meet up soon, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in your dress! And well done with your results x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely!!! Yay for smoothie maker!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful :) Also can't wait to hear about what you whip up in you smoothie maker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh well done bubbaloo, it really is a mahoooosive achievement doing that well on your exams. You merit like a thousand and one million smoothie makers and other kitchen accesories for being so incredible :) And you do look gorgeous. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get to comment on the dress choices, but you picked the one that I liked best anyway! You look so lovely and grown up.

    I gather those grades are quite good - the English system is really different from the one in the US, so I'm not really sure what your numbers mean!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty! Congrats on doing so well, expecially with eveything going on, I know it's hard.
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your results + you looked lovely =)

    ReplyDelete