Sunday, 17 June 2012

Summer Ball

Okay, so I next Tuesday I have my Hall Summer Ball...which is a formal dinner followed by dancing etc. in a Marquee. I don't know what to wear. People will be wearing long and short dresses varying in degrees of fanciness so here are my options:

 I look less fat in this one that the light short one.
 It is a summer thing and this is the most summery?


I have no idea what else I'd wear this to and it is colourful


















Opinions will be received gratefully!

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh, they all look so nice! if i had to chose i think i'd go for the second or third one...but maybe decide on the day? if the weather's sunny go for the bright one, if it isnt, go for the long one? or just see what you feel most comfy in on the day...sorry i'm not much use! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in all of them seriously! But if I must choose....I'd go with the last one. I'm a fan of long dresses and you look super tall in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the flower one! xoxo a

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of them, but you can't wear three dresses at once, so I'm going to say either number 2 or number 3 (I'm sorry, that's the best I can do. lol) You look good in all of them, so I guess it depends on which one you'd feel most comfortable in?
    Also, I saw your heels and was all "I've seen those recently", and then I realised I'd seen them on here. /fail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing in all three, the third one is giving me the "summer ball" vibe though, so choose that!!

    have fun and let us know what you decided!!! xx

    ReplyDelete