Thursday, 30 August 2012

Haven't been blogging all that much. I guess because I'm so confused and unsure that it is hard to articulate anything. 
I got a letter from my doctor this morning saying the Dietitians had got back to him and they couldn't see people with EDs because of the pressures on their service but that if I want to see the mental health dietitians who work for the ED team then we can sort that out when I get back. I've written a letter to him saying yes I do want to see someone. Things were meant to be sorted out for when I got back, that was the whole idea. Also it was October last year that I was referred to the ED team and I ended up not seeing them. I just feel like I'm on repeat. Seeing ED is going to be a massive trigger to lose weight. 
Today was also my Grandad's funeral. I don't really know what to say about it. It was nice to see family that I don't normally see...because we only see each other at weddings, funerals and things akin to christenings. It was very tiring though, just being there.
I've been trying to eat more and eat more regularly but I'm still eating about two-thirds of what is 'normal'. I don't know where to add more because portions are so confusing. Eating takes up so much time. I'm worried it'll fall apart back at university.

No comments:

Post a Comment