Friday, 21 September 2012

I don't want to be here.

I don't want to be here. Unpacking I just though 'what is the point?'. I don't want to be here. There is so much I need to sort out to even attempt to make it livable. There isn't enough kitchen storage for me to have a cupboard. I can maybe have a freezer draw, possibly a shelf in the fridge. I didn't think my friends would be cooking proper meals together but they are and it stresses me out. 
I sort of tried to say about me and food to them (I mean they've lived with me for a year!?) but I think they thought I just meant allergies. Then they said "Oh well H doesn't like potatoes or cheese!". I don't know how to sort it out. 
Our house is also super noisey. The stairs creak loads. All the doors have fire saftey closures which mean they bang. 

I don't want to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment