Thursday, 13 September 2012

I spent three days feeling awful. Crying and just wanting to die. The people here were really lovely about it. I slept in the house for two nights which was good because every time I'm in my hut I just end up cutting. Which they're also really good about (which makes me feel really bad/strange because usually people just get angry).
I feel a bit better now. I really don't want to leave. I'm just starting to have emotions again which is hard enough here but at university I don't know if I can deal with it. It seems so much simpler to just start starving again.
A few of the people here (who are ex youth workers/ social workers) think I should change GP when I said about how Dr C can be with me. I don't actually have to see a GP until mid-October and then just to get medication. If I'm seeing the psychologist weekly and a nutritionist (I don't know how often) then seeing the GP doesn't really matter.
(Except I don't know if I want to see the nutritionist anymore because it just seems so fucking scary)

No comments:

Post a Comment