Sunday, 14 October 2012

Long weekend

I've been away since Thursday afternoon. I went to see Marina and the Diamonds. She is a really good performer but I don't know if I'm just not into jumpy up and down gigs or if it was just that I wasn't feeling well but at the moment it isn't something I'm desperate to repeat. It also meant spending time with two lovely but eating disordered people which somewhat skewed my perception of normal for awhile.
Then I went to Oxford where my friend and her friends are sensible size 10's with little stomachs and proper boobs because they eat food and such. Again playing with my perception. 
I'm glad I went but I was mainly very very cold and very very tired so I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't been as cold or tired. Also my friend doesn't volunteer information the way I do so I don't know how much to ask and feel like I can just be going on an on about my life a tad. 
Now I'm home and exhausted from talking to people and trying not to tic in front of people etc. I have a big big list of things to do this week before moving to the the woods. Unfortunately a lot of it is bureaucratic horribleness that I find really scary.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS! Jealous you got to go to her concert! Sorry it wasn't as enjoyable for you as it could have been. Being cold and tired can make anything miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exhausting, but I'm glad you seem to have enjoyed yourself to some degree. I wish you the best of luck with the bureaucratic horribleness; it never seems to end, does it?

    xx

    ReplyDelete