Monday, 8 October 2012

My house is SO COLD. 
I'm also lacking rice krispies, raisins, soya dessert, hot chocolate and bread. Which means I'm not eating to plan. Meaning I'm more cold and sleepy. 

Thursday- Marina with Hannah and Rose
Friday- Sunday - In Oxford, Sunday see Maryam?
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday- Mum's birthday
Thursday
Friday- Bottom brace comes off.
Saturday- Going to Strawberry Hill with family
Sunday- Go back to the woods
Monday- register at doctors (hopefully)

Potentially thinking of going to London on Friday after the orthodontist to see Felicity and then meeting the family at Strawberry hill the next day. But it depends how she feels about that. It was SO lovely to see her on Friday and she be actually with it <3 br="br">

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are pretty well planned out! I am glad you'll be returning to the woods.

    I hope you stay warm...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete