Wednesday, 17 October 2012

The psychologist I would've started seeing today if I was still at university called me. Dr C hadn't updated her. She was really nice, I really wish I was seeing her. I know I can still see her when I go back but that is in a year. 
My parents have gone out and I'm stressing out about the meal tonight so eating hasn't happened properly. I feel like a lot of things are unravelling because I'm stressed. Urges to cut from watching Holby City (hospital drama) because an addicted nurse got taken to the middle of nowhere by the doctor she used to date so she could go through withdrawal and he could hold her and however much she fought he didn't go. Which is essentially what I want someone to do for me. I want to fight and fight and fight and them still be there. But no one puts up with that.

2 comments: