Thursday, 1 November 2012

Really sleepy but I can't be bothered to go and light a fire in my hut to have a nap. I booked the dietician appointment this morning but the next one isn't until the 10th December so I'm hoping I will have seen or at least know when my Mental Health Team appointment is by then.
I got an email from the Eating Disorder charity checking how I was after the appointment and if I wanted to meet again to discuss options. I emailed back saying I'm a abit overwhelmed at the moment and can't afford to pay (it is £20/hour). So I'll see what they say back but I'd feel safer seeing NHS because I don't have to worry about money and there is crisis team and back up if I fall apart.
So having had 3 appointments in a row I have none until I get a letter from CMHT (community mental health team).

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had fun seeing Lilly today and getting a small break from the woods (I assume you left to see her?)

    I know it's seeing a little insane with all of the appointments and doctors and stuff, but you can handle it. I am so proud of you already. You are making great progress and you can keep moving forward.

    Do you need anything? Knitted things?? Let me know, ok?

    ReplyDelete