Monday, 7 January 2013

I saw the GP this morning. She didn't weigh me meaning I haven't known my weight for five days. She is getting in touch with my Child psychiatrist about what I'm actually diagnosed with. The GP surgery is having a team meeting with the dietician about her giving me a weight loss plan, low fat etc. I'm starting the pill to hopefully help with bone density. I'm also going to be having a 24 hour ECG sometime soon to check out fainting and heart damage stuff. 
I need to go back to uni to sort out a house for next year but I need to go and look and sign all in one week. Friends are being very vague about what is happening so....

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can find the strength and courage to recover
    Please don't be like and 12 years later still in the midst of this cruel illness

    Sending you faith, hope and a hug x

    ReplyDelete