Sunday, 20 January 2013

Week on Campus

I went to University this week which was...I don't really know. It was good to see my friends especially my friends Claire and Jenny. I found a house to rent next year and paid the deposit. But I realised how much I still need to change before I go back. Shopping, cooking, eating even if no one else is in or eating, even if they are all talking about the gym and diets. 
I saw my old mental health woman who I'll see next year too. They now have two ED nurses every Wednesday which is just drop in and then they can refer you or you can just carry on with the drop in when and if you are struggling. Which is good to know.
There are lots of aspects of uni life I'm no longer accustomed to... drunk people, 2am booty calls (not for me I might add), relationship 'crisis' etc...
I was also extremely cold. The UK is covered in snow at the moment so obviously it is cold but friends slept in a normal number of layers. On the train I kept my coat, hat, scarf and mittens on whilst others were in their t-shirts. Walking made my chest ache, it is worse than last year when I was eating less, walking more. 

I'm seeing the GP tomorrow and should hopefully find out about my 24hr ECG. I've never had my medication on a repeat prescription (I've never been trusted) so I forgot to order the repeat. I can just ask her tomorrow. 

ALSO my free bus pass expires at the end of March. I *think* I can get a new one what with the fainting and cardiac issues but I depend on it so much. I don't know how I'll cope if I don't qualify for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment