Friday, 8 February 2013

Why can't I just be normal?

I went over but threw up. So now I'm still over but hungry and feeling crap and I think the person who cooked tonight might be offended that I haven't had any cake (she made it dairy and wheat free so I could eat it...)
I need to work out a healthy plan.

Breakfast-
Egg with spelt bread (130)
    or porridge (190)
coffee (30)
apple (70)

Snack-
nuts and raisins (200)
coffee (30)

Lunch-
spelt bread, houmous, lettuce, jam, olives/ sundried tomatoes, ham etc (350)
+/ boiled egg (70)
Coffee (30)
+ dark chocolate a few times a week (100 2 sqs)

Snack-
nuts and raisins (200)
coffee (30)


Dinner-
Whatever is cooked. (Often vegetarian- lentils, tomatoes, pasta/brown rice etc) (500)

1700-1800

Eurgh why can't I just do that!!! 

1 comment:

  1. It is always difficult to stick to a meal plan. It sounds like your struggle is similar to mine. I wish you all the best. xx

    ReplyDelete