Monday, 18 March 2013

I got an ultimatum on Friday, which was pretty much if I don't make more effort with food then I can't stay here. 
To an extent I do agree, food has gone backwards and it needs to go forwards... however I really wish there was time to talk about WHY that is rather than just 'you have to'. They don't know all the little battles. Using a bowl not a mug, using a normal sized spoon, not weighing foods, deciding how much is 'enough', feeling full, feeling really really full and then half an hour later really hungry, feeling lonely, feeling in the way, feeling different. 
They are lovely lovely people and there isn't enough time in the day to discuss what is going on and regardless yes, I do need to eat better. But I feel so alone in this. 

I really think seeing this therapist is a waste of money.

1 comment:

  1. I only wish that things could be easy for you. But I know from experience that things don't work that way. Perhaps, in the best-case scenario, the ultimatum will be something of a turning point for you. I hope you can find a way to eat better, and that if you can't right now, you won't kick yourself over it.

    You'll be in my thoughts.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete