Saturday, 18 July 2015

Post--postscript?

I don't know why I had the urge to come on here today after so so long.
The book about my time in the woods came out A Place of Refuge

At the moment, I'm STILL trying to finish the 2nd year (of three) of my degree, having finished my first year in June 2012. I have spent most of the past year asleep, I was misdiagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome but I actually have Ehlers-Danlos Sydrome I have type 3 but with symptoms from some of the other types too. I can't walk or swim like I used to, I even have a disabled parking permit now...

I see a psychologist once a fortnight, I stopped seeing ED services 1 year and 1 week ago. My eating is very very different from back in the day and whilst I'm not better I'm a lot better than before I went to the woods. 

Mainly at the moment I'm just crippled with anxiety. Which means I don't get much done.

Sorry, this is such an awful post, it feels so odd writing on here.

2 comments:

  1. ❤️❤️❤️

    I just hope you're only returning for good reasons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not an"awful post" you are doing w ayt more than I am...that is, laying arounfd like a fat slug....I really admire you, you keep going, you are so great! if you want to, you can write fatty me at tracy.barnett16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete